01-05-11: The School Event

This dream happened in my Aunt's house in Cavite. The night after we arrived from Baguio.


I am in my school but it seems that I forgot the day is so I wore the wrong school uniform. There is an ongoing event in my school but I am not excited. My task for that event is to arrange the chairs but I did not do it. I noticed that 6 people are wearing the same elmo shirt like mine and it feels really awkward. I went away from the even and sat somewhere. I saw this couple (also my friend). Then I felt sad after seeing them maybe because of jealousy.


Fragment 1:


I am in a place (my home) but the structure of the house is unfamiliar but it is my home. I tried to go in but there are no windows or doors. Then a man tried to robbed me. He has a knife so I ran away from him. In the end, he captured me

Leave a Reply