01-09-11: Farewell Party, I Died, Weird Mass

Dream 1 (2:06 AM)
Mood: Calm, Lax, Err


My friend from high school, John Carl was preparing for his farewell party. Then we found out that he is not leaving. The party is for New Year. Err...


I was walking with my friend Zen, we were in Iba Zambales (The Cathedral). We were talking about the show Mr. Bean. The way I hate that show and he agreed to me. That was the first time I became calm with him.


PS: We were friends since high school but I am always teasing him for being the weakling until now.


Dream 2 (2:14 AM) ~Fragment of Dream 1
Mood: Anger, Regret, Sadness, Hatred


I was in Zambales, under the mango tree watching TV. I was lying on 2 chairs. John (ex) appeared on the scene, he got a long stick to pick mangoes. John was too careless and he was not care that I was watching TV under the tree. The branches of the tree started to fell down. I tried to kick and fight all of them.


I saw the TV was broken but still working. I said "Hey! The TV!". After that, I long branch of mango tree fell on my throat. I can't breathe, I am dying. Then I said to myself "Is that it?". I felt sad because I am not graduating yet and I need to help mom. But how? I am dying.


I woke up making weird noises. As if I am choking.


Dream 3 (8:14 AM)
Mood: Curious, Respectful




Me and my Grandma went to the church. The church was not that full but I found myself sitting alone on the left side of the church while grandma is on the right side.


The priest was weird looking. His mouth was not moving while he talks because of his fake and funny teeth. He is also holding a little girl (around 6-8 years old) with roller blades. The girl slided on the table and the mass was ended so fast.


I walked home with grandma. She was thinking if she will buy eggplants or not. She didn't buy.


Bib, my toy got lost. Grandma saw it on the hay.

Leave a Reply