01-10-11: Bracelet Snatcher and The Movie for real, Kris Aquino Died

The Bracelet Snatcher
Mood: Protective
Symbols: My 2 bracelets, hiding properties, bracelet snatcher


It was New Year's eve I guess and everyone was sleeping. I am in Zambales. I don't know why I was sleeping in the living room tough I have my own room. I was hiding my 2 bracelets on my pocket because someone wants to get it. She was Seyl (College friend). We talked something but I forgot our conversation.

The Movie for real!
Mood: Scared, Disgusted
Symbols: Horror Movie, Nightmare, Movie the is like real


I think this is just a plain nightmare. I was watching a movie (Same setting of my first dream). I guess I am watching a Korean horror movie that is like Anonymous Blood where there are scenes that are like mutilating body parts. The movie seems so real and I was so scared. It was like I was being cut like the one on the movie.


Kris Aquino Died
Mood: Panic, Terrified
Symbols: Kris Aquino, Coco Martin, Kris Aquino chainsaw, Crazy woman chasing with chainsaw


Another bad dream. This happened in an abandoned lot. Kris and Coco was running for their lives because a crazy woman holding a chainsaw was running after them. She got Kris and cut her body. Kris died instantly. Although I am not part of the dream, I was so thrilled as if I was there and being chased to. There are many characters but they were all local actors.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Isang dream lang toh? isa lang masasabi ko... INCEPTION! :P HAHAHA! *inception thingy* :D

    Parang pinaghalu-halo halos lahat ng pinanuod mong horror films ung 2nd and 3rd.. hahaha..

  2. Series of dreams siya. Oo nga eh. I have been watching horror films nonstop kasi eh. hehe Plain nightmares lang talaga sila and meaningless.

  3. Anonymous says:

    well for me..base on my educational background thats not meaningless its meaningful. everything in indivduals dreams hev meanings,the one dat has no meaning is the charaters people in your dreams,but the hapenings,place,feelings,colors,etc. are very important there is a meaning behind those things.it is not just about you are watching none stop horror thing.i think better u do.look for that meaning :)

Leave a Reply