07-12-11: Ghosts and Sheep's Horns

GHOSTS
SYMBOLS: TEXTMATE, PHONE CALL, WHITE LADY, DEVILS

I received a text message from an unknown girl. She wants to be my textmate because she's so lonely. I agreed. Then I received a phone call from her. I answered it and talked to her at the back of my room in Zambales. 

She was talking then I heard a sob. It's getting louder and louder. The girl that I am talking to was sobbing beside me. She was a ghost or something. I freaked out and ran.

I went into our dirty-kitchen. I saw these small devils like goblins. They are scary. I tried to catch them (2 goblins). Then I stabbed the other goblin but became a balloon or something. I went out.

The girl in her white dress was running after me. I was too scared.

SHEEP'S HORNS
SYMBOLS: ROBIN PADILLA, WHITE SHEEP'S HORNS

I saw myself in the body of Robin Padilla. I was holding a white sheep's horns. I was trying to remove them. It was bloody. Then I said "I could have removed it easily and painless if the sheep did not struggle". In the end, I was trying to put the horns back because I got pity for the sheep's bloody head.

Leave a Reply