07-27-11: Hotdogs, Library and Balancing

Hotdogs
Symbols: Hotdogs, Childhood friend, picnic

I was at the province in front of our house waiting for Mark, my childhood friend. He arrived from the pond and he said that he just finished fishing. I have hotdogs with me and they are not yet cooked. We planned to make a fire and cook the hotdogs. 

Library Books
Symbols: Library, Books falling

I was with Nash, my college friend. We were in the library looking for some books. I went to the corner and read a small book. It was like children's book. Then the pile of books fell down.The librarian approached me and scolded me for what I have done. She wanted me to visit the principal's office. The same thing happened twice with another person. What I did id I ran as fast as I could and will never come back in that place!

Balancing
Symbols: Antenna, Hanging, Balancing, Falling

I am not sure if this is a continuation from the fragment 2 but I think it is. I was crossing this wooden road. There were holes on it. I found myself hanging in an antenna like a monkey or something. I was trying to cross the road. I am falling...

I was hearing an old man's voice saying that his son is studying at UST, his daughter is studying at UP etc... It was like he is so proud and being so arrogant...

I woke up and still hearing that old man's loud voice.

Interpretation
Dream 1: I can't explain this. I think I just miss the province along with the people living there.

Dream 2:I think this is a caution. I will try not to go to the Library. I might do something awful that can cause major problems.

Dream 3: This has something to do with my hectic schedule. Like how I balance everything.

Leave a Reply