It happened again :(

I knew it! My dreams do have meanings and it happened again! I wish I could have pay more attention to it. So here is what I am saying. Last week, I dreamed of riding a jeepney. The setting was in the province. It was flooding at that moment and the jeepney was having a hard time move. (This dream evolves in that jeepney the whole time).

photo courtesy of jscotthowell
Interpretation: Since my dreams are not that latent meaning profound that they happen just like in my dream, this dream basically means there will be a flood. At first I did not believe it because the weather here in Manila for the past few weeks were sunny and hot like summer. But after few days, Typhoon Juaning arrived and killed a lot of people in other provinces. Our classes are suspended until now because of the bad weather. I knew that this is going to happen. 

Leave a Reply