My Hemi-Sync Dreaming Experience

Last night, I decided to try this Hemi-Sync that I downloaded for free. I only have the hemi-sync exercise 1 because I really need to take it easy. My goal is to move in a slower phase but I know that I am gonna achieve positive results.

Hemi-Sync is like a guided meditation. It has a voice that will guide you to enter deeper level of your mind consciously. It also has this calming raindrop sounds that will calm your entire body. The MP3 is 90 minute long by the way.

What I did is I just followed what the voice said and after few minutes, I felt that I am falling deeper and deeper. There are flashes of images and scenes popped out in my mind.

The feeling was weird because it was my first time. I have series of dreams but no lucid. I am definitely trying Hemi-Sync tonight. This post is part of my Lucid Dreaming Series.


Leave a Reply